Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stroke For Katie


Hello to all the sexy men who love curvy girls!
My name is Katie, and I'm a part time phone sex girl, part time actress, and full time sexy girl.
I totally love guided masturbation calls. I really get off on telling a guy how to stroke his cock while I finger fuck my bald pussy; I love teaching a sexy man something new… and the next time he jacks off, he’ll do it the way I showed him how to stroke his cock. He totally won’t be jacking off the usual way he was before he called this curvy girl . I think men take their cocks for granted, I really do. They’re totally not giving that dick the love, attention, time and care it really needs. But, I do. I love cock, black cock, white cock, brown cock, I love cock!  I don’t have a cock of my own, I just sort of rent one, so I never take one for granted, lol.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment